I like to describe this as :” windows command line on steroids”. This will give you additional power when using the command line in windows.
- Cygwin is free/open source. It can be modified using the existing source code which is available for download.
- You can bash commands on Cygwin. Install compilers, SDK’s and tools on it.
- Clipboard Integration – Clipboard integration between the X clipboard and the Windows clipboard. Supports text only.
- Remote Clients – Remote clients can be launched and displayed in your Cygwin/X session either via telnet or via X11 tunneling over ssh, using either Cygwin’s openssh package.
- Execute client server applications using two different instances of Cygwin on same PC.
|Description||Windows command line ” booster “|
|Supported OS||Windows 2K, XP, Vista, 7|
|Size of Program||300Kb|