This is a program that will allow you to convert your movies to a dvd disc format. Sometimes it is very convenient to burn your Avi to a dvd that everyone can watch. Unfortunately, a lot of steps are usually required to make this possible. A video editing software and a DVD authoring software are usually what is needed to make this happen.
I found a nice program that will allow you to convert your AVI, DIVX, XVID, MPEG-4, MPG, WMV, ASF, and MOV and make a DVD that will be playable on your home theater DVD player. It will create the DVD structure necessary for DVD playback.
Video DVD Maker FREE Features at a Glance:
- Capture video from any video device (DV camera, web camera, TV tuner, etc.)
- Import any video file (AVI, DIVX, XVID, MP4, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, FLV, etc.)
- Burn to any type of media (CD R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD DL, etc.)
- DVD Video, Video CD, Super Video CD
- Intuitive user interface
- 100% freeware – no adware or spyware
Some features that are not included in the free version. You can not design the menu of the DVD, this feature is only available in the pro version.
Home Page: Protectedsoft
Platform: Windows 2000/XP/2003 server. ( i tested it on Windows 7 and it worked )
Licence: Freeware, $0.00